Background

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Support Your Local Scrapbook Store

Hey everyone,

I'm the kind of person that has to touch and handle many of my crafting supplies before I buy them.  Yes, I can order items on line, once I've seen them and better understand what I am buying and the costs associated with them.  But, there is not a better hands on experience for me, than to go and shop at my local scrapbook store.



I recently had a "girls day out" craft shopping with some friends and we headed off to our favorite scrapbooking shop Pictures In Time (PIT) located in Orange Park, Florida near Jacksonville.  I am participating in a wall hanging swap and really wanted to pick up some Christmas Webster's Pages. 
I found a treasure-trove of goodies: Webster's Pages Papers, Notecards, and Petite Paper Packs, Prima Papers, Laces, Pearl embellishments, and Rubber Stamps. All making the trip worthwhile!

After that, we headed over to Michael's, coupons in hand, and found a few more items for our shopping bags.

Overall, it was a good crafting day out with the girls.

Hope you enjoyed the video, and please leave me a comment.

Have a blessed day,

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment