Background

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ready For Christmas

Oh, the joy of Christmas.  Truly!  The house is decorated, candles are glowing, and holiday music playing. Bill and I pause from our day and talk about our past Christmas' with our family and friends.  We know we are blessed and want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

My house cats love Christmas too.  Getting into the tree and knocking down the decorations, rummaging through the baskets and pulling out pieces to play with.  One is naughty and one is nice.

Naughty Isabelle

Nice Katie

2 comments:

  1. Cute, I love cats but my husband does not so we have our little Allie. She is a maltipoo and can be naughty and nice :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my faithful first subscriber =D I have two Google accounts so this may confuse you, but this is my "crafting-account" my blog is also a blogger.com You are most welcome to visit it, It´s in swedish, I don´t know if I have a translater actually :-S But pictures say more than words.. I´m gonna put up new cards in a few hours so you can wait if you want to.. Or follow it´s up to you!
    Hugs from Maria Roos

    http://kort-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete