Background

Sunday, November 7, 2010

God Defines Real Love

Hey everyone,

Yesterday, Bill and I attended a lovely wedding.  The bride was just beautiful.  The vows were made and love was beaming from the bride and groom.  Weddings remind me about how God provided us with a clear definition of real love in 1 Corinthians 13.

Sitting down today to finish this vintage tag, I still had not decided on the message that would accompany it, until I again thought about the wedding yesterday.  So here is a first in a series of vintage tags with the "Love is...Patient" as described in 1 Corinthians 13:4.



Hope you enjoy this vintage tag.  To see the video, check out my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/faithfulcrafter1?feature=mhum .  Thank you and please leave me a comment.  Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment