Background

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Creating Crackel Paint Effects Tutorial & Mini Album Sneek Peek

Several folks have asked me to do more tutorials on some of the techniques I use in my crafting. 


I posted this video on my YouTube channel demonstrating how you can create crackled paint effects using all purpose glue and acrylic paints. 




One demonstration creating large cracks and one demonstration of creating fine cracks and lines. 


I also used the opportunity to give everyone a sneak peek at my latest mini album titled, "God's Beautiful Promise". I used Bo Bunny Gabriella Paper Collection throughout this album.

Enjoy.

Valerie

3 comments:

  1. That looks awesome Valerie! I've used crackle on wood, but never thought of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie, I tried it out and it worked. Started with brown paint after that the glue and finished with white paint. It cracked beautiful. Thank you for the tip. Greetings from the Netherlands, Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fascinating, thank you so much! Do you ever need to seal the paint afterwards?

    ReplyDelete