Background

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Gone With The Wind Hostess Gift

This was a lot of fun to design and make.  The client asked if I would make some of my lovely tags for her event.  The theme at her table was Gone With The Wind. 
Instead of producing a tag, I showed her the easel card idea.  She loved it.  Everyone at her table would be able to take one of these home with them as a thank you gift for sponsoring a plate at her table. 

I love Southern vintage style.
This design also allowed for the client to write a personal message to each person.

You can watch my YouTube tutorial on this project here.



I made a few extra of these easel Gone With The Wind cards and will be posting them on my FaithfulCrafter etsy store tomorrow.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Valerie, what a beautiful easel card! It makes me inspired to go try one! Love the lace and flower.

    ReplyDelete