Background

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Springtime Affirmation Tree Tags

So I get a telephone call from my niece.  Can you make me some tags, they are like wedding wish tree tags, but these need to be affirmation tags for a banquet at her church. 

How many I ask? About 400 of them and 50 matching table numbers too she says laughing.  Sure, I say no problem, when do you need them by?  In four days!  Yikes.  Thank goodness my sister was visiting. 

We got busy right away, die cutting the affirmation tags and table number tags. 

Oh and let's hand-stamp them with pretty spring flowers using different colors.  Yeah sure.

She also wanted a bible verse on the front.  Yeah, sure why not.  Got busy getting those printed out and applied.

Due to timing, I had my niece's committee add the ribbons for hanging these little beauties.  After all, there is a limit to what a crazy crafting woman (me) can do.

Actually, these came out really cute.  Whew!

4 comments:

  1. Well, sure, nothing to it, right? lol You did a fantastic job Valerie! They look wonderful! What a great Aunt you are!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, they were beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi can you send me your email please

    ReplyDelete