Background

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Key To A Great Life

I had a box of very old brass keys sitting around and decide it was time to use them.

This lovely tag series titled, The Key To A Great Life, reflects on the teachings of Christ. 


Decorating the cover of each tag is beautiful card stock designer paper, inked lightly for an aged appearance.  An old brass key is situated next to the title plate and tied off with white satin ribbon. 

I used a few pearls or rhinestones, aged eyelets with ribbon, to add the final touch on the covers.  On the back of each tag is scripture that links the teachings of Christ for a great life.

The first series has The Golden Rule, Life By The Holy Spirit, and Complete Joy With Jesus.
The tags are made with heavy chipboard for the base.  Tags measurements are 2 ¼” x 4”.   
I wanted to create something easy to understand, and simple to apply to any one's daily life.  Nothing too fancy, it's the message that is important.  Also, figured these would make great gift items for believers and those still needed to hear the Word.  I'll be posting them on my FaithfulCrafter etsy store today.

Three more are coming soon.

Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful handwork...you have been blessed with talent!!! Thanks for visiting my blog AND following...I'm following, too!!!!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these tags, they are beautiful! By the way, I have a blog award for you over on my blog if you want it :0) Hugs Schell

    ReplyDelete